How to Obtain a Class 2 Digital Signature Certificates
Steps to be followed to get a Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate
1. Select Class 2 Digital Signature and required quantity from SignKaro.com
2. Login or Signup on SignKaro.com
3. Select Payment Mode - Online or Offline - and Proceed.
4. Download the Application form (Click Here to download
5. Duly fill the application form including your recent color passport size photo (for Renewals photo is not required).
6. Signature in the relevant places including the photo (Signature across photo is a must) in Blue Ink
7. Supporting Documents
a) Photo ID:
Government issued Photo ID of the Subscriber which has subscriber signature.
b) Address Proof:
Subscriber address required for RCAI Class 2 Individual Digital Signature Certificate.
Acceptable Photo ID
and Address proof
are given below:
|Bank Passbook attested by the Banker
||Mobile / Telephone bill /Gas connection
||Bank Statement attested by a Banker
a) Photo ID:
Any other photo id issued by the Central/State Government of India which has the subscriber complete signature is acceptable.
b) Validity of the Address Proof:
Recent proof, but not earlier than 3 months in case of electricity/mobile/telephone bill or Gas connection.
Both Photo ID and Address proof self should be self attested by the subscriber
and also get counter attested by a Gazetted Officer or Post Master or Bank Manager only.
8. Send the application and the documents to our Bangalore office or Kochi office.
9. Certificate will be issued on successful validation of the application and documents followed by SMS Verification.
Note: All certificates will be issued within 1-3 working days after receiving the documents (hardcopies) subject to successful validation. (Changes due to the new CCA India guidelines.